In October 2021, Just Vehicle Solutions signed up to become a member of Ecologi. Ecologi was formed in Bristol, founded by Elliot Coad, Alex Price, and Lucy Jack, and is a monthly subscription service aimed at taking positive action against climate change.
Using the money generated from monthly subscription fees, Ecologi funds projects all over the world that are designed to reduce the worlds carbon footprint.
So far, since we started our membership, Ecologi have used our membership fees to plant 1237 trees on our behalf, and have funded a total of 31 projects worldwide.
Climate projects Just Vehicle Solutions has supported
Take a look at some of the climate positive projects we have supported below:
- Producing electricity from wind power in Northeast Thailand
- Wind power project in Mexico
- Preserving Amazonian rainforest in Brazil
- Generating clean electricity from hydropower in India
- First Ever Wind Power Project in Honduras
- Using waste biomass to produce electricity in Chile
- Small scale onshore wind in India
- Avoiding methane emissions from landfill in Brazil
- Solar power generation in Tamil Nadu and Telangana, India
- Wind power project in Thailand
- Producing renewable wind energy in Bulgaria
- Improving the Efficiency of Metro Transport in India
- Generating renewable solar electricity in Egypt
- Turning local organic waste into electricity in India
- Generating electricity from landfill gas in Brazil
- Wind power project in South Africa
The combined impact of these projects is the equivalent to 88.89 tonnes of CO2e! This equates to:
- 68 long haul flights
- 267m2 of sea ice saved
- 220,536 miles driven in a car
Not bad, eh?
Would you like to become a member of Ecologi?
You too can sign up for an Ecologi membership and do your bit for climate change. Simply head over to their website to get started. Alternatively, click this link to be referred to them by us, and as a result they’ll plant another 30 trees our behalf!