Kia have gone from strength to strength in recent years and their vehicles have become a common sight on UK roads, making them one of the most recognisable brands right now.
Let’s look at the technology that the Korean manufacturer are using to make their range of vehicles safer and smarter.
“Get ready for an enhanced driving experience for the digital age. With real-time information to assist you in every situation, and new remote smartphone capabilities that keep you better connected with your Kia than ever before.”
The Kia app for iOS and Android allows the user to take control of a host of vehicles features on their smart phone, such as:
- User Profiles
- Battery Control
- Valet Parking Mode
- Climate Control
- Find My Car
- Door Control
- Vehicle Status
For more information on Kia Connect, visit Kia’s Website.
DRIVE WiSE – “Hassle-free, delightful driving”
Kia’s new sub brand is focussed on assistive and autonomous driving, allowing them to introduce new safety innovations to the range. These new safety features are designed to reduce the risks posed from driving in everyday congested areas, and come under 3 categories: Driving Assist, Parking Assist and Visibility Assist.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BSW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Perpendicular Reverse (PA-PDR)
- Around View Monitor (AVM)
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Low Beam Assist-Dynamic (LBA-D)
For more information on DRIVE WiSE, visit Kia’s website.
Lease a new Kia From Just Vehicle Solutions
Browse our range of brand new vehicles available to lease, including a selection of Kia’s. Get in touch with us today about your next vehicle lease.