MINI UK has identified more than 100 nature-based destinations, judged on both popularity and wildness. From peaks and waterways to underground caves, the average of these scores determined the best, and below are the top 10 wild beauty spots in the UK.
1. Uyea – Shetland, Scotland
2. Llyn Dinas – Gwynedd, Wales
3. Binevenagh – County Londonderry, Northern Ireland
4. Gaping Gill – North Yorkshire, England
5. Whiteless Pike – Cumbria, England
6. Llyn Glaslyn – Gwynedd, Wales
7. Pedn Vounder Beach – Cornwall, England
8. Sgwd Yr Eira – Powys, Wales
9. The Roaches – Staffordshire, England
10. Fingal’s Cave – Inverness-shire, Scotland
To view the full list of over 100 destinations, take a look at the interactive map MINI UK have put together.
Lease a Vehicle from Just Vehicle Solutions
Looking for a vehicle to take on your adventures? Just Vehicle Solutions have a wide range of brand new lease cars, many in stock and ready collect within 48 hours.
Source: MINI UK